1.The ticket office opens at 9:30 am and closes 30 minutes before the Museum closing time.
2.The last visit to the Palace is possible 1 hour before the Museum closing time; and to the Picture Gallery, Coach House, London Study and Portrait Gallery 30 minutes before closing time.
3.It takes approximately 2.5 hours to visit the Museum, including a 45-minute tour of the Palace.
4.Due to the value of the interiors, the Palace is visited under the super- vision of the Museum staff in groups of up to 25 persons. Organised tourist parties of more than 25 persons will be split into smaller groups and allowed in at 15-minute intervals.
5.Individual tourists will be allowed into the main part of the Palace in groups of up to 25 people at 30-minute intervals. The number of admissions per day is limited.
6.Booking is obligatory for:
• organised tourist groups, visiting the main part of the Palace,
• guided tours (admission + guided tour fee),
• museum lessons (admission + lesson fee),
• classes at the Children Museum (admission + lesson fee).
7.Advance booking must be done and confirmed 1 week ahead of your visit. Unconfirmed booking will be cancelled. Please notify the Museum immediately if you intend to cancel your booking.
8. Booking can be done on-line at www.rogalin.art.pl or by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone +48 618 13 80 30.
9. Visitors holding a valid ticket must report to the Palace cloakroom 10 minutes before the booked entry time. In the event of late arrival exceeding 5 minutes, the booking becomes invalid.
10.While in the Palace you may use free audio guides or printed information available in Polish, English and German.
11.While in the Picture Gallery you may use free Museum tablets or printed information .
12.Due to on-going conservation and essential maintenance, the tour route may be altered.
MUSEUM EXHIBITION VISITING RULES
1.The Museum is guarded by security staff and video surveillance.
2.To visit the exhibitions of the Rogalin Palace Museum you need a valid ticket. Please keep it for inspection throughout your whole visit.
3.The Ticket Office closes 30 minutes before the Museum closing time. Please collect your belongings stored in the Cloakroom and leave the Museum by closing time.
4.While visiting the interiors, please obey the Museum staff's instructions.
5.Coats, backpacks, large bags, umbrellas and other sizeable items shall be left in the Cloakroom.
6.The Museum is not liable for any valuable items, money or documents left in the Cloakroom.
7.The Cloakroom does not accept any kind of weapons.
8.Persons who are intoxicated or disturbing law and order will be requested to end their visit to the Museum without a refund.
• Visitors may photograph and film the exhibits, exhibitions and interiors unless marked with ‘no photography ’ sign.
• No tripods or flash can be used.
• The photographs or films made in the Museum cannot be published or distributed without the permission of the Museum on pain of legal proceedings.
10. It is forbidden to:
• Smoke and use open fire,
• Enter the Museum with animals, with the exception of guide dogs (owners should bring guide dog's identification book),
• Copy the exhibits without the permission of the Museum,
• Carry any of the following items: firearm, gas pistol, teaser, aerosol
container or any other tool that can be hazardous to health or property,
• Hold mobile phone calls or use transmitting devices near exhibitions, except in designated places,
• Touch the exhibits and display cases,
• Eat or drink.
11.In the event of unexpected circumstances that pose a threat to health or the property, please strictly conform to the instructions of the Museum staff.